Since September 2017, I’m on leave from my position at INSA Lyon, to work as a Research Engineer at CEA, in Grenoble.
In the (most) recent past I managed the following courses:
- New, starting September 2016, I’ll be in charge, together with Christian Wolf, of the “Computer Organization” course, at INSA Lyon.
- Since 2012-13, together with Guillaume Salagnac, I run the “Operating Systems” course which is part of the IST Semester organized by INSA for english-speaking students.
Most of my teaching is done collectively, with several permanent researchers working together on the course plan, the tutorial and practical session’s descriptions, the grading, etc. Apart from the course mentioned above, I’ve been regularly involved in courses including :
- Advanced Operating Systems (see course page), at INSA, run by Kevin Marquet.
- Cloud Computing, at INSA, run by Sara Bouchenak.
- Concurrent Programming, at INSA, run by Guillaume Salagnac.
- Compilation, at ENS Lyon, run by Laure Gonnord.
- Computer Organization (see course page), at Université Lyon 1, run by Nicolas Louvet and Laure Gonnord.
Further in the past, I was in charge (lecturing) of the following course :
- Between 2008 and 2013, I was in charge of the Advanced Operating Systems course, at INSA.
I was also involved in the following courses:
- Computer Organization INSA Lyon, by Florent de Dinechin (2007-2015)
- Real-Time and Embedded Systrems, INSA Lyon (2007-2011)
- Models of Computations and Concurrency (responsible of the course), within the Master’s degree program in embedded computing, at Abo Akademi, Turku Finland. 2005-06
- Computer Organization at Université de Grenoble (2001-2005)
- Automatas and Languages (2001-2004)
Note : if you are interested in materials for teaching those topics, please contact me. Right now I’m lazy enough not to dig up my hard-drive to put them here, but I’d be happy to provide any of those if they are useful