This readme section is a not-so-well-but-that’s-of-for-the-moment collection of things I have liked reading in the past or re-reading regularly, as well as blogs I fancy roaming through on a regular basis. Enjoy!
Here are a couple of good readings if you ….
Are looking for general introductions to particular topics in CS?
- The ACM Computing Surveys journal
Have interest in Parallelism?
- The Problem with Threads (by E. Lee)
- The Trouble with Multicore (by D. Patterson)
- Welcome to the Jungle (by H. Sutter)
- Eiminate False Sharing (again by H. Sutter)
- The Future of Computers (by R. Fish), part 1, part 2 and part 3.
Have interest in Memory Management?
Wonder whether or not engage in a phd program?
Are already engaged in an MSc or PhD program? or are a researcher and want to try and improve your skills
Here are blogs I frequently read …
Beware, it’s an alphabetically sorted list with things about: computer science, science in general, environment, nature, outdoors, music, politics, comics, etc.