Beside Work (and sleep), I do some other interesting stuff:
Family: I spend some of my time with my beloved kids Théophile and Anaïs.
Blog: I sometimes write stuff … about stuff and other stuff. Check out here. Once upon a time … I lived in Finland for a year. I wrote a blog about this, which is still online (the magic of internet).
Traveling: I’ve always loved travelling. I’ve already done several bike trips with my kids (and ex-wife).
Music: I mainly sing, play the piano (jazz and pop), guitar (acoustic, folki stuff as well as irish traditionnal music). I’ve also tried myself at mandolin and bodhran but I unfortunately lack practice time these days. In particular:
- My last band was TitchKaRa.
- I have played a lot at the irish sessions in Grenoble.
- In Lyon, I’ve taken classes (guitar and bodhran) with the CMTRA.
- Here is a small page about irish music, tunes, software, etc.
I also listen to various programs on radio or on the web, including:
- The pitchfork music stream
- Travelling Folk on BBC Scotland
- Couleur3 stream
- the (deceased) Label Pop program on France Culture
- Radio Brume Lyon (part of the Radio Campus network)
Hiking, mountaineering skiing, climbing and other funny mountain-related outdoors (and sometimes indoor) activities. More specifically:
- l’Alpes-Club, in Grenoble, with whom I have been out in the wilderness a lot. Since 2018, I’m president of the association.
- Member of Moina, aka “Mother-Infant in Nepal”, an association that develops sanitary and health conditions in a Nepalese valley, here.
- Member of a community garden, located in the suburb of Lyon, and called Coté-Jardins.
- Coop-user of ouvaton (which hosts this website). If you want to know what coop-user means and why, see this (sorry in french)
- Any time left by all the stuff I do I try to spend reading:
- Books I’m reading right now (links to goodreads.com)
- Books I’ve finished recently (links to goodreads.com)
- And when not reading books, I sometimes watch movies, including: