Beside Work (and sleep), I do some other interesting stuff:
Blog: I sometimes write stuff … about stuff and other stuff. Check out here. Once upon a time … we lived in Finland for a year. We wrote a blog about this, which is still online (the magic of internet).
Traveling: I’ve always loved travelling. Recently, we’ve started cycling familly trips. These are described in a separate blog, that of the Famille Tortue…
Music: piano (classic and jazz), guitar, mandolin (both for playing irish traditional music), bodhran. In particular:
- My last band was TitchKaRa.
- I have played a lot at the irish sessions in Grenoble.
- In Lyon, I’ve taken classes (guitar and bodhran) with the CMTRA.
- I listen to a lot of music, check it out on last.fm
- Here is a small page about irish music, tunes, software, etc.
I also listen to various programs on radio or on the web, including:
- The pitchfork music stream
- Travelling Folk on BBC Scotland
- Couleur3 stream
- the (deceased) Label Pop program on France Culture
- Radio Brume Lyon (part of the Radio Campus network)
Hiking, mountaineering skiing, climbing and other funny mountain-related outdoors (and sometimes indoor) activities. Here’s a bunch of interesting links on these subjects:
- Le Mur de Lyon and m’roc where I practice climbing;
- le Gaul, a club I started going out with at the autumn 2011;
- l’Alpes-Club, in Grenoble, with whom I have been out in the wilderness a lot;
- Member of Moina, aka “Mother-Infant in Nepal”, an association that develops sanitary and health conditions in a Nepalese valley, here.
- Member of a community garden, located in the suburb of Lyon, and called Coté-Jardins.
- Coop-user of ouvaton (which hosts this website). If you want to know what coop-user means and why, see this (sorry in french)